Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oopies!

Sorry! I have tended to forget I have a blog... or crafting supplies recently.... All of those invites kinda took the creativity out of me... Stupid mass production! lol.

Although I did manage to get this made today :) Was so proud of myself as I managed to use an embossing folder that I really didnt like when it was brought and couldnt figure out how I was going to use it!!! Anyway...

Supplies:
Stamps - None :-)
Ink - Stampin' Up! Pink Passon
Card - Pink & Cream card stock & Stampin' Up! Raspberry Tart DSP.
Accessories - Big Shot, Cuttlebug Music Folder, Sizzix Build a Flower Die and Stampin' Up! Lace Border Punch.
OOOHH! I managed to get the "recipe" for the last card post well some what.... The DP is still a mystery.... You know one of those papers that is at the LSS just in racks with other papers? I dont think it belonged in any group... but if it did that group also made Star Wars DP lol. Any way.... The last card link is:
and the make up was...
Supplies:
Stamps - Generic Butterfly stamp
Ink -  Versamark - Boysenberry & Silver
Card - White card stock, core-dinations periwinkle & the fore - mentioned random DP! :-)
Accessories - Grape ribbon (just from Spotlights rolls of ribbon by the mitre), Stampin' Up! Circle and Scallop circle punches.
Well all caught up on things now :-) And just a hint for next weekend... I will be able to show the kaiser Family tree that I have been working on (cant show now as its for a birthday next week!) and also another pink card.... Ive been liking pink today lol.
Speak soon!
Lisha


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisha,

    Beautiful card. Love the music embossing folder and those stunning roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna said it all, so ditto from me.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete