Sunday, August 22, 2010

Flowery Stampin' Up!

Hey All!

Is it just me or was todays weather just awesome! :)  I even managed to get a few cards made for no apparent reason but was good to get some made none the less! So without further a do!


After spying this stamp in the Bestie's stash I knew exactly what I wanted to make with it. How much does it remind you of Stampin' Up!'s Flower in the Because I care set!


Cant wait to be able to get my hands on this one :)
Supplies:
Stamps - Heidi Grace Stamps
Ink - Momento - Tuxedo Black, Versamark - Pink & Green
Card - Pink, black & White card stock & Stampin' Up! Raspberry Tart DSP.

OOO And something I nearly forgot! My fav. craft store, SFTH, is renovating so they are having a bit of a sale :) and check out my goodies!



Very excited to start crafting!

Well I hope you have a great week!

Lisha

3 comments:

  1. Elisha,

    Gorgeous card! It looks like you have some nice goodies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post about your blog name on SCS so I clicked over to check it out! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete